Thank you for your interest in applying for a CrossCity Bible College Scholarship! Please take the time to carefully read the guidelines listed below before submitting an application.
Only applications that are received by the application deadline (November 1st for the Spring Semester and July 1st for the Fall Semester) and meet the listed criteria will be considered.
We believe it is an eternal investment to provide financial assistance to students attending Bible College. The Missions Team has set forth the following program to provide assistance to those who meet the eligibility requirements and who are attending an approved (Christian Church) institution.
Church Membership -
- Student must be an active member of CrossCity Christian Church for two years or more to qualify for a Bible College scholarship.
- Student must be an active member and consistent in attending worship services and youth group activities (and/or serving in a ministry within our Church).
- Parent(s) or Guardian(s) must be active members of CrossCity Christian Church while student is receiving a scholarship and away at school (unless approved by Senior Pastor).
Grade Point Average -
- Student must maintain at least a 2.8 Grade Point Average to continue on our scholarship program for future semesters. If grades drop below this level, the student will be given a semester without assistance to get the grades back up. If they are successful, they may then re-apply for assistance for the following semester.
- Student must get a Recommendation Form completed by a CrossCity Christian Church Pastor as part of the application process.
School Status -
- Student must be a full-time student (at least 12 units) at an approved institution list (see #5 below).
The enclosed application must be submitted each semester to the Missions Pastor along with the following items:
- Recommendation Form completed by CCCC Pastor (if you are a new student).
- Transcripts from previous semester (if you are a returning student).
- Applications must be received by November 1st for the Spring Semester and July 1st for the Fall Semester. An interview may be set up with the Missions Pastor upon receiving your application.
- Any scholarship assistance granted will be for one semester at a time. Students wishing to continue in the scholarship program must re-apply for each new semester.
4. AMOUNT OF ASSISTANCE
- The amount of assistance will vary and be determined by the Missions Pastor but will not exceed $2,500 per semester (the quantity of scholarship applications received each semester will greatly affect the amount each student can receive).
- Once your application has been processed and accepted, your scholarship will be sent directly to the Bible College to be applied to your account.
5. APPROVED INSTITUTIONS
- Atlanta Christian College
- Cincinnati Christian University
- Hope International University
- Johnson Bible College
- Kentucky Christian College
- Lincoln Christian College
- Manhattan Christian College
- Northwest Christian College
- Ozark Christian College
- William Jessup University
All other Christian colleges will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Your involvement at CrossCity Christian Church will greatly affect our support to “other” Christian colleges.